saturday!
Saturday kicked a lot of ass. Sam came over and we went up Char's with Amy, Laura, Char (obviously!) and Cray. Then we went for food at the chip shop.
Then we went around mine for shits and giggles.
I was winding Char up cos she was mocking my house. I'm a bit of a bastard when I'm in an annoying mood. After winding her up I got her a glass for her drink and she accidentally dropped it; the timing was brilliant! I'd just been jokingly asking her to leave for mocking my house and then she smashed a glass. Needless to say I made her feel more guilty than she should've.
We did shots of Absinthe. Jeebus, that's rancid! 70 percent, bleurgh.
Everyone was pretty much shit-faced (mission accomplished!)by the end of the night.
Everyone left and then my brother came in, off his head. He was so pissed he could hardly stand; it was pretty funny. He's wanted to watch Troy for months and Sam brought it around for him.
He
Then we had an argument cos I put those pics on t'other blog up of him without asking him and he found out (don't know who from though). I didn't see what was such a big deal? So, to shut the whinging baby up I've deleted that blog.
Sunday I was hungover pretty badly. I watched Leon, fucking brilliant film! I then worked but it wasn't too bad. When I got home I watched Closer, which was ok, didn't like it that much. Natalie Portman was in it! I've seen a few of her films lately (Leon and Garden State). Great actress apart from her Star Wars Queen Amidala (or whatever her name is) performance.
6th form today was alright.
Pretty much it for now.
chro.


1 Comments:
At 9:42 PM,
Anonymous said…
oh yeah...and thanks for saying what you said about me in something that you wrote! cheers! niamh x
Post a Comment
<< Home